The simplicity of Opsun's SunGround mounting system makes it one of the easiest to install on the market. Opsun's SunGround system takes advantage of Opsun's SunRail structure extrusions, giving contractors the same flexibility, on-site control and familiarity as wood construction beams.
- The Opsun SunGround clamps and rails allow for adjustments in all axis to adapt to imprecise posts installation
- Ultra-fast installation: custom length pre-cut rails and stands add convenience, reduce waste and minimize installation time
- Low amount of posts required
- Optional factory preassembly available
Structurally solid, engineered, elegant
Opsun's SunGround is designed to be extremely solid and hold over 3500 W on two posts seamlessly.
- Designed for heavy snow and strong wind climates
- Highest amount of aluminum per watt on the market
- One of the highest amount of panels per post on the market, reducing global cost of installation
- Massive rails allow very large spans, meaning fewer posts
- Long rails and structural design allow loads to be distributed on the whole surface of the system, eliminating risks of breakage
- Opsun SunGround mounting system is Building Code compliant and load resistance is verified by structural engineering firms
Fast, convenient assembly
Opsun's SunGround system is designed to be elegant and resistant, but also practical. Solar power plant owners expect easy installation, performance, limited maintenance and great visual appearance.
- Assembly can be done with a few drill sockets and a simple impact drill
- Opsun's lock nuts make fastening components fast, easy and robust
- Minimal number of different parts
- Can be installed on concreted blocks when post installations is impossible
- Top-grade aluminum components are extremely durable and keep their appearance for a long time
The SunGround is the perfect example of the flexibility achievable with Opsun mounting systems. The SunGround has a variable tilt angle enabling the optimal performance along seasonal adjustments.