1. Appointment of a Privacy Officer
To ensure effective management of the protection of personal information, we have appointed a Privacy Officer. Contact details for this officer are available on our website, and he or she acts as a point of contact for any questions or concerns relating to data protection. The Privacy Officer is responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all legal and ethical obligations regarding the protection of personal information.
2. Incident management
We have a rigorous process in place to manage confidentiality incidents. We keep a record of all incidents and take prompt action to minimize the risk of harm to authorized persons. In the event of a major incident, we undertake to notify the Commission d’accès à l’information du Québec.
3. Compliance with new communication regulations
We are committed to complying with new regulations concerning the communication of personal information. This applies to commercial transactions, studies, research or the production of statistics. We are implementing measures to ensure compliance with these frameworks and are providing training to our employees on these new obligations.
4. Training on access and protection of personal information
A committee dedicated to the access and protection of personal information has been set up. This committee is responsible for training and raising awareness of data protection obligations among all our employees.
5. Transparency and accessibility
6. Informed consent
Before collecting, using or disclosing personal information, we obtain informed consent, except as provided by law. We provide complete information on the reasons for collection, the purposes for which it is collected, its retention, and the purpose for which it is retained, and we do so deliberately.
7. Limiting collection, use and disclosure
We limit the collection, use and disclosure of information to identified purposes, except as required or permitted by law. Data is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
8. Security and protection
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. These measures apply to all data formats, including electronic and paper. We regularly review and update these measures in line with technological advances.
9. Management review
10. Internal audit
11. Communication and awareness
12. Integration into our quality management system (ISO 9001)
Protecting personal information is a top priority for us, and we are committed to upholding these principles and ensuring that they are respected throughout our organization. We are determined to maintain the trust of our customers, partners and employees in the management of personal data.
13. Use of our website
By using our Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
a) Automatic collection of information
We may automatically receive certain information when you interact with our Web site, emails or online advertising. For example, we may know the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, your IP address and the domain name of the Web site you just left.
b) Information provided by the user
When you communicate with us, you may provide us with personal information, such as :
- Your contact information (name, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) and information relating to your professional activity (position, function, etc.) which we may use to respond to your request or manage your customer file.
- Financial information (credit card number, etc.) needed to process an online purchase or administer your account.
- Information required to process your job application (e.g. your contact details and CV). Your information is then stored in accordance with the policies applicable to our employees.
c) Social media
We may invite you to interact with us through social networking websites, plug-ins and applications operated by third parties. On these platforms, we may have access to information related to your social media account.